For Lease: W.W. Marshall, Suite F

_TMS6260_1.jpg
IMG_4483.jpg
_TMS6261_1.jpg
IMG_4484.jpg
IMG_4485.jpg
IMG_4486.jpg
IMG_4487.jpg
IMG_4488.jpg
IMG_4489.jpg
WW Marshall Floor Plan - Suite F.jpg
_TMS6260_1.jpg
IMG_4483.jpg
_TMS6261_1.jpg
IMG_4484.jpg
IMG_4485.jpg
IMG_4486.jpg
IMG_4487.jpg
IMG_4488.jpg
IMG_4489.jpg
WW Marshall Floor Plan - Suite F.jpg

For Lease: W.W. Marshall, Suite F

1,050.00

Named after the land developer of this area dating back to the early 1900’s, William Marshall developed part of this Ridgewood neighborhood as well as part of the beachside today known as Marshall Park. Ms. Archibald Guthrie built a majestic residence on this site in 1920 and the home stood until Dr. Harrell and Hammond purchased the property to grow their dental practices back in 1975. They demolished the aging building and constructed the structure you see today in 1976. We’ve preserved as much of the original design and materials as possible. It is conveniently located in the Daytona’s downtown central business district along the Ridgewood corridor, close to local cafes and shops, as well as many government and legal centers. 

Suite F includes three offices, two bathrooms, and a lobby. AVAILABLE JUNE 1ST.

Add To Cart

Copyright © 2019 Jack White Land Company 

JWLC Company trademarks and copyrights are the property of Jack White Land Company. All Rights Reserved.